Model No.: AY03
Tylvalosin Tartrate Premix
Good Soluble Tylvalosin Tartrate Premix
This product is light yellowish or yellowish powder.
Tylvalosin tartrate belongs to macrolides antibiotics only for veterinary use, and it could interferer protein systhesis of bacteria, hence control bacterial reproduction. And its antibacterial spectrum is similar to Tylosin, and has strong antibacterial effect against staphylococcus aureus (including penicillin-resistant strain), streptococcus pneumonia, streptococcus, bacillus anthracis, erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, listeria, clostridium putrefaciens, clostridium emphysema, etc. This product is effective against gram-positive bacteria that has drug resistance against Other antibiotics, and this product has barely function on gram-negative bacteria, and it has strong antibacterial activity against mycoplasma septicemia and mycoplasma synoviae. And bacteria is not easy to generate drug resistance effect against this product.
(1) This product has antagonistic effect against chloromycetin and lincomycin, and not suitable to use together.
(2) when combine use β-lactam (used as bacteriostat) and this product, this product shall interfere the bactericidal effect, and when met with disease that need urgent bactericidal effect, those two drugs should not use together.
[Effect and function]
Antibiotics, used for mycoplasma infection treatment on swine and chicken.
[Usage and dosage]
Premix 20%: Calculated based on this product.
Mixed in feedstuff: every 1000kg feed, 250~375g for swine; 500~1500g for chicken, continuous use for 7 days.
Premix 50%: Calculated based on this product.
Mixed in feedstuff: every 1000kg feed, 100~150g for swine; 200~600g for chicken, continuous use for 7 days.
Premix 62.5%: Calculated based on this product.
Mixed in feedstuff: every 1000kg feed, 80~120g for swine; 160~480g for chicken, continuous use for 7 days.
According to the prescribed usage and dosage, no adverse reactions have been observed.
(1) Forbidden to use on layer during egg producing period.
(2) Not suitable to use together with Penicillins.
(3) Avoid contact between non-therapeutic animal and the drug; Avoid direct contact of eye and skin, operator should wear personal protection material such as mask, glass and glove; Child is strictly forbidden from contact.
3 days for swine.
5 days for poultry.
20%, 50%, 62.5%
Keep airtight and shading in a dry place at room temperature.
Shandong Shengli Bioengineering Co., Ltd
- Company Name: Shandong Shengli Bioengineering Co., Ltd
- Representative: Zhang Zhenghai
- Product/Service: Tiamulin Fumarate , Tylvalosin Tartrate , Florfenicol Powder , Spectinomycin And Lincomycin , Hainanmycin Sodium , Doxycycline Hyclate Soluble Powder
- Capital (Million US $): 200000000RMB
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 51 -60 People
- No. of QC Staff: 51 -60 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.118, Tongji Road, High-tech Zone, Jining, Shandong, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Sun
- Tel: 86-537-2481087
Premium Related Products